The competitive cluster for electrical and thermal energy management
The S2E2 cluster aims to favour competitiveness in the Centre-Val de Loire, Limousin and Pays de la Loire regions through innovation, by stimulating collaboration between companies and laboratories in the form of R&D projects, whose spin-offs are growth drivers for these companies on the market.
The S2E2 gathers together over a hundred or so members: companies, SMEs and groups, research and training organisations. All of them have invested in the domains of intelligent electricity technologies. These technologies aim to optimise management of electric and thermal energies.
The S2E2 cluster is an essential partner for supporting the development of its members through innovation and assisting them with strengthening their network
- To create and support collaborative R&D projects between companies, research centres and training organisations
- To contribute to the development of training courses in the cluster’s domains
- To provide our members with innovation tools and supports to enhance their competitiveness and their visibility
- To favour the sharing of technological skills
- To gradually switch from the “project factory to the product factory"
- To participate in the dynamism of our region
- To enhance the prestige of our projects’ economic spin-offs
S2E2 IN FIGURES
- 162 members*
- 110 companies including 71 SMEs*
- 9 colleges: Orléans, Tours and Nantes Polytechnic, INSA centre Val de Loire, Supelec, ESEO*, CNAM, ICAM, Ecole centrale de Nantes
- 4 public establishments: BRGM, CEA, CERIB and CNRS*
- 333 certifications
- 124 financed projects under development or successfully completed
*Figures drawn up on 1er January 2015
What is a competitive cluster?
What is a competitive cluster? A competitive cluster gathers together in a given region, companies, research centres [...]
The S2E2 certification
A major asset in obtaining public funds ! S2E2 certification may be granted to a joint R&D project whose subject [...]
Main sources of funding
> Download the documentation in PDF format [...]
Feedback and results
Since its beginnings in 2005, 319 projects have been analysed by the cluster. Among these projects, 121 have been financed [...]
Subscribe to the S2E2 cluster
To work together, innovate and develop your products of the future oining S2E2 is synonymous with boosting your competitiveness [...]