The objectives of “Living Lab” MADONAH are:
- to participate in home help for dependent or disabled persons in the areas of medicine, telemedicine, social acceptability, technologies and home automation
- to test technological devices for real
- to inform and train persons in a situation where they are dependant on others
- to create a technological platform available to gerontological networks
- to have a social aim to promote gerontechnologies or handitechnologies (home technology help), which help to preserve the person’s autonomy
- to favour the promotion and transfer of new technologies.
Orléans University via the Pôle Capteurs (Sensors’ Cluster - coordinator of the structure) and the PRISME laboratory, the Pôle Handicap Autonomie (now known as the AGHIR cluster), EPHAD (Nursing Home) “Bellevue Homes”, the LEGRAND company, the SOREC company and the CRESITT Industry. The GERIA CONTRACT company has since joined the structure.
M.A.D.O.N.A.H means Support and Assistance Day Or Night for the Elderly and/or Disabled.