WELCOME TO JNRSE 2019!
We are delighted to announce the next conference « Journées Nationales sur la Récupération et le Stockage d’Energie » (JNRSE – « National Days on Energy Harvesting and Storage »), which will be held in Blois, jointly organized by GREMAN laboratory and INSA-Centre Val de Loire, May, 23rd-24th, 2019.
The aim of this conference is to bring together researchers working on energy conversion, harvesting and storage, especially at small scale, as well as the design of complete self-powered devices. Young researchers, PhD students and post-doctoral fellows, will have the opportunity to to present their works through oral presentations or posters. Moreover, invited talks from renowned French and international researchers will complete the program of the conference (all the presentations will be in English). The emergence of new collaborations, or the reinforcement of existing ones, between academia and/or industry is also one of the objectives of this conference.
Topics include, but are not limited to :
- Materials and systems for energy conversion and storage
- Fabrication and integration
- Innovative concepts for ambient energy conversion
- Electronic interfaces for energy extraction and management
- Micro- and nano-generators
- Microbatteries and supercapacitors
- Energy transmission
- Wireless autonomous devices and sensor networks
- Dedicated tests and measurement techniques
- Standardization of energy harvesting devices
Manuscript submission deadline : April, 15th, 2019
Notification to authors : April, 24th, 2019
Conference dates : May, 23rd-24th, 2019 (Opening on May 23rd at 9:30; closing on May 24th at 15:30)
Call for papers :